Monday, November 29, 2010

Lets start this puppy up!

Hello everyone, Jacob here. It's been a while since I've last posted on this blog. I don't know if anyone has even seen it yet. It has always been in the background but I would like to get this thing started. I've been thinking about starting a forum website for experienced and non experienced photographers to come and enjoy a helpful knowledge base with one another.

What do you think? Send me some feedback and I just might put it in the works. Thanks all.

Also, we have just updated our pricing pdf page on our website (mainly with some new info).

Plus we got a favicon!!! If you don't know what that is, just go to our site and look at the url or tab. You will see a little icon by the words...

Thanks for visiting, and please don't be shy. What do you think about the website idea? Feel free to give me suggestions too!

No comments:

Post a Comment